MI 上の1つの Element（=タイル：Metric, Multi-Metric, Report）を共有する方法を述べていきます。
Step 1. Viewers から 'Share' アイコンをクリック
Step 2. シェアしたいユーザーを選択し，コメントを付与
- User Email を入力します。ユーザーの候補は入力に応じて補完されます。
Step 2-1. Example of E-mail sent to MI user with authority to view element
Step 2-2. Example of E-mail to MI-User who is not authorized to view element
This is an example where the element is not Public - see below for the difference when element is set to 'Public'
Step 3. MI ユーザー以外のユーザーにシェアする場合
- If you are sharing with a person not within the system, just continue typing the entire e-mail address
- Update or replace 'Personal Note'
NOTE: In order for non-users to be able to access a version of this chart, the element must be Published
Step 3-1. Use Element Editor to make element 'Public'
- After setting this flag to 'Yes' URL is produced. And it will provide the non-MI user with a restricted view of the Chart.
You could email this URL directly to a non-MI user if you wish
Step 3-2. Example of e-mail sent for a Public Chart (to non-MI user)
Title of the Chart, Chart itself and Link will access view below
Step 3-3. Non-MI User's view of a Public Chart
- User may access the details at data point level or
- Download to a PDF, Excel, or CSV file on her own computer
- To access other functions, or add comments, she will need to obtain a Metric Insights signon
Step 3-4. Example of Public Chart sent to a MI-user that doesn't have access to element within the system
- This link will access the Public version of the element (as seen above) with the same limitations as non-MI user
- Message informs user whom to contact to gain access withing the system.