Once you have created a Metric, you can easily create aggregate metrics from within the Metric Editor. For example, after creating a Daily Metric, you just have to add aggregate metrics to have the weekly, monthly, etc. versions.
Using the method described below, you are able to create all the aggregates you need with just a few clicks.
1. Open the Metric to be used as the Data Source
- Edit your existing Metric.
- Open the Associations tab
NOTE: For this example, we are using a Daily Metric
2. Choose Desired Aggregates
- Click the + Aggregate Metric button to open the Add aggregate metrics pop-up
- Select the aggregation method.
- Choose whether you are using the regular calendar or a Fiscal calendar.
- Check all of the aggregate intervals that you need.
- Click Add metrics to create and save your Metrics.
3. Aggregate Metrics are created and appear in the grid
Congratulations!! You now have Aggregate Metrics! Click the Metric's Name to edit your new Metric(s).