This content has moved to https://go.treasuredata.com/docs
Working with Segment Folders
Segment folders help you organize your work and create groupings that reflect your day-to-day processes.
- Navigate to Audience Studio > Segments.
- From the Create Batch Segment action menu, select Create Folder.
- Type the name you would like to give to the folder.
- Select Create.
- From the Create Batch Segment action menu, select Move Segments to...
- Select the source folder and all of its segments display.
- Select one of the segments to move.
- Select the destination folder where you would like to segment to be moved to.
- Select Move.
- Select a folder.
- Click on menu options
- Select Rename Folder and type a name for the folder.
Deleting a Segment Folder
- Select a folder
- Select menu options
- Select Delete folder. You can delete a segment folder only if it contains no segments.