Working with Segment Folders
Segment folders help you organize your work and create groupings that reflect your day-to-day processes.
- Navigate to Audience Studio > Segments.
- From Folder actions, select Create Folder.
- Type the name you would like to give to the folder.
- From Folder Actions, select Move Segments to Folder.
- Select the source segment and all of its folders display.
- Select one of the segments to move.
- Select the destination folder where you would like to segment to be moved to.
- Select Move.
- Select a folder.
- Select the ...
- Select Rename Folder and type a name for the folder.
You can delete a segment folder only if it contains no segments.