Typically when defining segments and selecting values for Attributes and Behaviors operators there are several values that need to be included. In some cases this can be near 100 values that need to be added for a given operator. After values are entered in the text box, the rule shows the total number of values entered in the value field.
To add values to the Selected Values field:
- Select the plus in the circle.
The value field expands and you can:
- Select each value from the drop list. Each time you click a value it is added to the Selected Values list.
- Search and add multiple values from the drop list.
- Type the values in the Selected Values list.
- Paste values in from a reliable source.
Validate that the entries in the Selected Values list meet the following requirements:
- Values must exactly match values in the data.
- Each value is on a separate line in the Selected Values field.
After saving your changes, by clicking out of the multiselect editor, any duplicate entries are located and removed.