There are several ways that you can review workflow logs.
- Using TD Console
- Using the TD Toolkit
Using TD Console to Review Workflow Errors
- Open TD Console.
- Navigate to Data Workbench > Workflows.
- Search for the workflow that you want to review. For example, ftp_pull_push.
- Double click the workflow.
- Review the workflow job runs.
- Double click to open the particular job run for which you want to review the logs.
- Optionally, review the Timeline and Tasks information.
- Optionally, from Tasks you might be able to navigate to a Job ID and review Output Logs.
- Select Workflow Logs.
- Optionally, Attempt History.
Review logs of the failed task
The command to get the logs for a particular tasks is as follows:
$ td wf logs <attempt_id> <task_name>
Specifically, put the following:
$ td wf logs 2987654
Review the output to identify the error or errors causing the failure.