From the console, you can access a sample database and table that we provide. To access the sample database, go to the console Databases view and select 'sample_datasets'.
Query a table in Arm Treasure Data
Let's query the sample table. Below is an example query for the sample table.
- In the console navigation, click to get to Queries.
- Click "New Query" .
- Select "sample_datasets" from the "Database" dropdown menu.
- Write a query of your choice against the table named "www_access". Here is one example query that counts and sorts HTTP requests by their status codes.
code AS http_status_code,
COUNT(1) AS num_requests
- Click Submit. You will see the job page where you can track your job's progress.
- When the job is done, the status changes from "running" to "success". You can view the results within the console Jobs view. You can also download the results as CSV, TSV or JSON from the Jobs > Results view.