After designing queries using Arm Treasure Data, you might want to export the results of those queries to another application. The data that you export might be used as part of another downstream process or simply used to generate charts that are meaningful to your business.
Note that, you can use the Treasure Data Connector to write job results to a Arm Treasure Data database. Usually, this connector is used to export data from one Treasure Data account to another Treasure Data account.
Creating a Source and Authentication for your Data Export
Sources in Arm Treasure Data act both as:
- sources for data into Treasure Data
- data export targets for data from Treasure Data
- Open TD Console.
- Navigate to Integrations > Catalog.
- Optionally, use the filters to refine the catalog type.
- Select one of the options listed.
- Complete the fields for your Integration type. The required field vary based on the type of data connector that you want to implement.
- Click Continue.
- Optionally, specify additional configuration details.
- Click Done.
Creating a Query for your Data Export
To create a new result data export
- Navigate to Data Workbench > Queries.
- Select or create a new query for which you want to export the results.
Queries without a name in the Destination column, have no Result Export setup.
- Make sure that the Export Results To checkbox is selected. For example:
- Optionally, click the link to see details. For example, click 111_g_sheets_beta_01_gs.
Running a Result Export Job
- Run the query to generate results and export them to the targeted location.
For more information on running or viewing jobs using Treasure Data, see jobs.