Audience Studio is the interface for marketers to build the 360-degree view of their customers, divide those customers into segments, and activate those segments to downstream marketing systems.
End-to-End Customer Data Management
Arm Treasure Data’s Customer Data Platform provides you with a seamless means to collect, unify, segment, and activate customer data. With waves of data, that web sites, CRM, email, and mobile apps - all forms of IoT - capture about your customers, you can use Treasure Data's Audience Studio to activate your data.
Treasure Data pulls data from a variety of sources and creates a model of your customer data. The model enables you to efficiently receive, and effectively analyze and structure data. You then use Audience Studio to apply the data to reports, campaigns and communications. You can also use Audience Studio with other marketing systems to create a holistic customer data management system.
Marketer-Friendly Access to Data
Audience Studio provides views of your customers that include attributes and behaviors that you define:
- Attributes such as Job Title, Location, Language
- Behaviors, such as page views, timestamps and frequency of visits
In Audience Studio, you can view your data as a master segment. A master segment in Audience Studio is a set of individual users, products or businesses. You can analyze the master segment either as a group or on an individual profile level, and create targeted segments of that master segment. You can then push highly personalized communications out to segments or design campaigns that accurately target segments.
Organizing Your Customer Data
When you purchase a TD license, we establish Audience Studio for your account, or if you are an existing user, we enhance your account area. We create an ID-based mapping of your collected data. The data model design takes into consideration:
- The various data sources you use (Web site log, Customer data from on-premise, 2nd or 3rd party data)
- If a data source is a member site (If you don’t have member IDs, then cookie IDs cannot be mapped to email addresses)
- Applications that you plan to use to deliver an advertisement, send by email, or otherwise reach your target population
- IDs that you would sync to 3rd party vendors (CookieID, CustomerID, email, SNS account…)
Manage Your Customer Data
Within Audience Studio, you can:
- Respond to market changes, modifying your master segments as needed
- Precisely segment your master segments based on attributes, behaviors, and characteristics
- View the data at the master segment level, targeted segment level, or individual profile level
- Identify patterns of behaviors or strands on commonality in your master segment using a form of machine learning that we call Predictive Scoring
- Activate your customer specific data, perhaps by distributing personalized communications to targeted segments or using vendor tools to further process the segment