RazorSQL is a free, DBMS-independent, cross-platform SQL query tool. You can use RazorSQL as SQL authoring tool to interactively develop SQL queries with Arm Treasure Data.
Step 1: Install
Please download the latest SQL RazorSQL installer from below, and install the application.
Step 2: Download Treasure Data JDBC Driver
Please download Treasure Data’s JDBC Driver from below.
Step 3: Add Treasure Data Connection
Connections at the top menu, and click
Connect. Then, please select
OTHER as a connection type.
Then, please fill in Treasure Data JDBC driver information.
- Profile Name: Treasure Data
- Driver Location: JDBC driver file path
- Driver Class: com.treasuredata.jdbc.TreasureDataDriver
- Login: your email address
- Password: your password
- JDBC URL
- Auto Commit: off
- SQL Restrictions: Read Only
Step 4: Issue the Query
You’ll see a list of tables and its columns by GUI.