We provide a Presto API that can integrate directly with our Presto-specific ODBC driver. The installer for the driver is currently available only for Windows 64-bit platforms.
- Windows Treasure Data Presto ODBC Driver installer
- Treasure Data Presto ODBC Driver.tdc
- Tableau Datasource Customization File (.tdc) for Tableau users.
- Copy this file to
My Documents\My Tableau Repositories\Data Sourcesfolder.
- This file controls Tableau to use Presto compatible SQL queries.
- 2017-09-15 Fixes TDC file to avoid an issue when unicode characters are used in column aliases.
- 2017-08-22 Updated Tableau TDC file. Overwriting existing TDC file is recommended for every Tableau users to suppress unnecessary queries.
- 2017-08-21 Applied a hot fix to support long prepared statements (No ODBC driver upgrade is required).
- 2017-05-31 1.2
- Fixed a bug when custom installation path is used.
- 2017-05-12 1.1 (Support Presto ~ 0.175 or later)
- 2016-10-14 1.0 (Support Presto ~ 0.153. This version will no longer work after May 2017, and will be deprecated on June 6, 2017)
Windows System Requirements
One of the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Windows Server 2008 or later
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 installed. You can download the installation packages at https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=40784.
Migration from Treasure Data ODBC Driver for 32bit
Treasure Data ODBC Driver for 32bit is no longer supported. Please replace it with Presto ODBC Driver according to the instruction below. Old driver will be no longer work from June 6, 2017.
Installing the Driver on Windows (64-bit)
- Download the ODBC driver installer TreasureDataPrestoODBC.msi
- Double click on the installer package and follow the on-screen instructions
- Open the Start menu (or press the Windows key) and search/select ‘ODBC Data Source Administrator (64-bit)’
- Select Treasure Data Presto ODBC DSN, and press Configure button:
- Enter your
Master TD API keyinto the User field (please follow these instructions to obtain your Master TD API key)
Authentication Type: No Authentication
User: YOUR MASTER API KEY
- Click Test button and if successful, press OK