Brightcove is enables cloud-based platforms, like Arm Treasure Data, to publish and distribute digital media.
Create a connector so that every time a video events occurs in browsers, Arm Treasure Data is notified. Treasure Data stores all historical raw events, and allows you to analyze via SQL.
In the Brightcove admin console, click the app menu and click the setting of “Players” that you want to integrate with Treasure Data.
Then, select “New Player” or an existing player in Players section.
- Videojs plugin library
- TreasureData SDK
- The loader of TreasureData SDK
Videojs plugin library
if you use video player v5.x, you need to use the following file instead of the preceding v0.2.0 file.
TreasureData SDK and the loader
You can select the version SDK you use for your player.
v2.1 Treasure Data SDK
v1.9.2 Treasure Data SDK
In the Option section, specify the following parameters:
After saving the settings, publish your player. Then, you see your video log in Treasure Data.
You can use the following parameters.
- video_id: Unique ID for a video content
- bc_event: A value is set for each event type that has occurred
- Player Loaded
- Contents Loaded
- FullScreen Start: Start full-screen mode
- FullScreen Exit: Exit full-screen mode
- Volume Change: Change Volume
- Complete: Video is completed
- Percent of View: % of video completion
- Seek: Move seek
- 0 is mute, 1 is maximum volume.
- seekStart, seekEnd: If a user skips from 5 seconds point to 10 seconds point, seekStart and seekEnd will be set 5 and 10.