Brightcove is offering cloud-based platforms to publish and distribute digital media.
Everytime video events occur in browsers, it will be notified to Arm Treasure Data. Treasure Data stores all historical raw events, and allows you to analyze via SQL.
In Brightcove admin console, click the app menu and click the setting of “Players” to which you would like to enable integration with Treasure Data.
Then, select “New Player” or an existing player in Players section.
In Option section, the following parameters are required.
After saving the settings, publish your player. Then, you would see the video log in Treasure Data.
By this integration, you can get the following parameters.
- video_id: Unique ID for a video content
- bc_event: A value is set for each event type that has occurred
- Player Loaded
- Contents Loaded
- FullScreen Start: Start full-screen mode
- FullScreen Exit: Exit full-screen mode
- Volume Change: Change Volume
- Complete: Video is completed
- Percent of View: % of video completion
- Seek: Move seek
- 0 is mute, 1 is maximum volume.
- seekStart, seekEnd: If a user skips from 5 seconds point to 10 seconds point, seekStart and seekEnd will be set 5 and 10.
Want to Use Gallary-In Page?
For integrating Treasure Data SDK into Gallary-In Page, use the following code instead of